So Caiti attended her very first "tea party" on Monday. You see it just so happens that a girl I attended high school with lives about 3 minutes from us and well, we ran into eachother at the grocery store the other day!! She proceeded to invite us to her daughters birthday tea party. Of course I couldn't pass up an opportunity to let Caiti get dressed up and actually leave the house looking like this!! So here is Caiti in her best tea party attire! This hat makes me think of a friend back in 29 Palms and I smiled everytime I looked at Caiti! She had such a good time and I had so much fun watching her act like a little lady with her friends. They all sipped out of pretty tea cups and ate mini cupcakes. It was adorable!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment