Our night of Trick or Treating almost did not happen. Caiti had a fever that hit just an hour before we left. I gave her medicine and she insisted on still going out. We decided to head over to base and do our trick or treating there. Most of you know we don't feel safe here in our neighborhood so we refused to let our kids go door to door here. I'm so glad we went on base! The kids and I are even more anxious now to get back into a military community!! The kids had a lot of fun and we felt very safe! We stayed out for about an hour and a half, the kids got tons of candy and we ran into a lot of people Daddy works with! It was a pretty quiet Halloween compared to past ones with our friends. The kids enjoyed themselves even though they didn't have any of their friends around. I think they are slowly becoming very dependent on themselves and each other. I'm always happy to see my children enjoy themselves whether they are with their friends or it's just them two together! I have some really amazing kids!!





No comments:
Post a Comment