Friday, May 1, 2009

Great Idea!

So Caiti and I took a trip to Kmart to pick up a couple items. I don't shop too much at Kmart for personal reasons but this Kmart really had me surprised with one feature I thought was an absolutely great idea. TV's in the carts for kids. It's a little car they drive in that has a small TV inside. Now you can see Caiti was a bit big in here but she was quiet the whole time we were in the store!! The TV gives you a choice of 3 cartoons...Dora, Backyardigans and WonderPets. Then up top where I was standing there was another TV screen for Mom. I could get parenting tips, beauty tips, I saw ads for different products or I could put on the cartoon that Caiti was watching. It was all pretty cool and had me completely in awe, lol!! I wish the stores I shop more at would get something like this...maybe my shopping experiences would be that much more enjoyable!! hee hee!!

No comments: