We are a family that loves to fish!! We take every opportunity we can to get out there and cast a few lines out. Especially while in Florida because it's got some of the greatest fishing spots!! We were pretty lucky this time. Everyone caught a fish but I won!!! LOL!! I caught 5 fish, Jay caught a bass, Cory caught a bass and Caiti caught a fish!! Everyone was happy. Sometimes the kids get discouraged but I think they are slowly starting to understand that fishing takes a lot of patience!! The picture to the left is of Cory and his bass. It was bigger than Dads, haha!! Below is a picture of the fish Caiti caught!!
Here is my number 2 fish...

Number 3....

Number 4....


The picture above is Jay...trying to catch up to me, haha!! Here is me with my 5th catch of the day!!!


Daddy and son time...

No comments:
Post a Comment